photo screen saver issues

Reaction score
I would like to show a screensaver of my photography. However, when I use a folder of photos from iphoto they keep coming out pixelated. Does anyone know of a screensaver maker that would keep my images looking sharp? Or of a way to make them look better through the iphoto folder screen saver? I have tried changing the resolution but I can't seem to find a resolution that doesn't shrink/stretch at least a little making the image not seem crisp. Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook: 2.4 ghz dual core 4gb Ram 250gb Hdd
Have you still go t the orginal files? If so ty creating a folder for them on your harddrive amd then point the screen saver at that - see if that makes any difference.

OP
K
Reaction score
Images are larger than the screen size and I have tried going through iphoto and through a folder directly on the hard drive. The problem is the screen saver automatically resizes them but I do not know what their target image size is! With large or small image I am getting distortion from the "auto-resize" even when "resize to fit screen" is unchecked.

Reaction score
I have a similar problem - some photos are great, others are very poor quality - and this isn't a reflection of original photo quality as they are all good...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.