Retyping HTML question again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 15-inch, 2.4 ghz, 250 gb Hard drive, 2 GB of 1066 mgz Ram
Just typed out a whole email again and the page seemed to refresh itself and my email disappeared.

I have a homepage I must update from time to time. Can you guys give me the name of a good/free HTML editor for Mac? I use a free one on my PC. Will the file "save" as an HTML file like on my PC? I know, is a dumb question.

How about the name of a good FTP Client also for Mac? I know, I have a lot of questions. Maybe I am better off updating through my PC??

Thanks for all your help, you guys are great. I hope that I can give back one day myself when I get more organized here.

I bought a mouse and that has helped a LOT except for the USB port is on the wrong side of my laptop for a mouse. <sigh> Had to use my USB adapter since my mouse cord was too short. Bought a cheap one but hey, it works.

Tallulah

Reaction score
Were you looking for a plain text editor for hand coding and things like that? If so, I use TextWrangler. It's a nice app and it's free.

CyberDuck is a free FTP client. I ended up buying Yummy for $25 and it's pretty nice. I can't remember why I bypassed the free CyberDuck but I think it was because it's single pane and I just gotta have my source and target panes to feel "normal." Good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
TextEdit in your Mac's Applications folder will save as HTML.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.