Multiple Output Question

Reaction score
I just got a wireless speaker system that uses a USB bluetooth transmitter. I would like to have music coming from the wireless system in the kitchen and also from the speakers hooked up to my computer in the living room, but I can only select one audio output at a time. Any way around this? Is there another option other than running wires through my walls?

Also, would the bluetooth interfere in my Airport wireless internet connection? I noticed it dropped some bars, but it could have been a coincidence.

Any help would be great. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Mentioned somewhere else was that you could use Audio MIDI Setup (found in the Utilities folder) by creating an aggregate audio device. Unfortunately it didn't say any more than that, so you'll have to do some more research.

I'll state the obvious: To eliminate coincidence, turn off the blue tooth device and see if your Airport connection improves.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo, ProTools HD, Digi 192
I would say the easiest solution would be to run all of your speakers of the USB bluetooth. That way you could just turn up the volume at the location you're at. I know it can get expensive, but that's all I can really think of.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.