how do I update toast?

Reaction score
when I downloaded the 9.04 update for toast the disk image just tells me to drag the folder to my applications and I did that but then it asks me if I want to replace my old toast folder which has version 9.02... so do I just replace my old folder or how do I do this properly, I am hoping someone here has done this before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
Can you not just do an auto-update through the app? In the Help menu you can "Check for Update" and it should install itself.

Reaction score
Yes, just say yes to replacing it, this is all you need to do (All of your preferences and registration info are stored elsewhere, so will not be affected). This is the case for many application upgrades such as Toast, VLC, Onyx etc., etc. which do not automatically install the update through their built in updaters.

OP
M
Reaction score
quicksilver, no I don't think you can do that. shfle, ok thats what I thought. I just wanted to be sure and check here before I replaced the old toast folder. thanks guys.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.