Putting CS4 on the Dock?

Reaction score
Okay, so this might be a little off topic, but I couldn't decide the best place to ask, so I'll just ask here.

A couple weeks ago I was in the Apple store and one of the display computers had CS4 installed on it. However, CS4 appeared on the dock. When you clicked it, it popped up into a grid which allowed you to select the applications you want. I was able to mimic something like that by making some aliases and then putting them in a folder and linking that folder on the dock. But it's definitely not as nice or streamlined. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if CS4 has something like that built into it? Or maybe if anyone even knows what I'm talking about?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2ghz/2GB/250gb/SD - White Macbook 2.16ghz/2.5GB/250GB/SD
I did the same thing you did. Created aliases for all the programs I wanted, put them into a stack on the dock and let it decide how it should display it to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook: 2.4 ghz dual core 4gb Ram 250gb Hdd
in your applications folder does CS4 have a folder as well? if so make an alias of that folder and drop that onto the doc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.