Got my new PowerMac G5!!

Reaction score
This morning I found my new PowerMac laying outside in the snow! **** Fed-Ex. They must have came pretty early, because I found it at 9:30am.

Anyways....I started out by adding a new Gig of RAM, and installing OS X on my 73GB Raptor drive. Overall I can say everything went very smooth. So far I am amazed with the system. I am very happy with my decision to purchase this Mac.

I've also already called Apple Tech Support 3 times already. Mainly with questions about formatting the drive, getting the system to connect to my internet, and how to shut it down! The manual says to click on the apple...being a Windows user, I clicked on the apple key on the keyboard. That didn't help. Didn't realize you could click on the apple in the upper left!

It's almost time for me to go to work, so I guess I won't be able to do anymore playing today.

My best advice to the average PC user....SWITCH! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.