Offline Archive of Google Reader Starred Items Feed??

Reaction score
I am trying to find a way to somehow keep an offline archive of each item in my Google Reader Starred Items feed. Specifically, I am seeking to find a way to do this so that the offline data is in a format that is widely accessible (such as a PDF, for example). and I would like the offline archive of each feed item to contain all of the original images and the original page layout that the feed item contained when I starred it...

NetNewsWire was one option I've explored, but it winds up storing the offline data as HTML files with image reference links, and not the actual images (such as can be seen here)...On top of that, NetNewsWire attempts to keep everything organized in a folder structure that is God aweful (because it winds up looking like this)

I've also tried doing this through DEVONthink pro, but I haven't been able to come up with a way of doing this with this app either...

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might try to go about archiving my Google Reader Starred Items Feed entries?? Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.