When installing Win, does the computer slow down significantly?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz Aluminum Macbook 2Gb RAM 250GB HD
Just curious question. I am still debating whether get Windows or not (which I probably will eventually for work) but my QUESTION IS...
when install windows on macbook, will it slow down significantly? I just got a 2.4Ghz macbook and its BLAZING fast and i really dont want it to go any slower.lol. Just weighing my options. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
You will have to try it for yourself to be satisfied there is no drop in performance. You always have the option of formatting and doing a clean install back to Leopard only if you wish.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Just my opinion... But Win XP runs the fastest I've ever seen it run when it's running on my MacBook. Your mileage may vary of course, but I can tell you that XP with 2 Gb memory and a Core 2 Duo 2.4 CPU is a happy camper! :D

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.