Windows Vista Networking Problem

Reaction score
Hey guys. I currently have windows XP installed through bootcamp but want to change it it windows Vista. I have tried this once before but the wireless networking (I have a mid 2008 MBP) doesnt work and I belive its an issue with the installed drivers or something, can someone please tell me how I go about installing correct drivers? It works great via XP.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm not sure what you've done or want to do? It sounds like you upgraded your Windows XP Boot Camp installation to Vista or want to upgrade it to Vista and am having problems connecting to the net?

Regards.

OP
R
Reaction score
Yes, that is correct. I have currently reverted back to XP because I cannot connect to the internet on Vista.

Reaction score
If it was Vista 64 the Leopard disc will not have all the drivers - should be there for Vista 32, however. You should be sure you have the latest version of boot camp. Also, you can search the forum for posts on how to download the 64-bit drivers.

cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.