Switched Back!

Reaction score
I actually switched 4 years ago to an iBook G4 and then sold it two years after. I loved the Mac but most of the applications that I use are Windows based. Right now I have a really awesome Tablet PC, the HP TX2500 but I really missed running Mac OSX and even Panther is better than Vista!

Just recently I found the first generation MacBook Pro Core Duo 1.83ghz on ebay for $500 and I bought it right away. I just upgraded the hard drive to 320GB and installed Leopard on it and I am now celebrating an early Christmas.

It's good to be back!!!

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Hey, Welcome back. I miss OSX even when I am on a computer service call and have to use Windows for a few hours! I can't wait to get home to my OSX systems.

Anyway glad to have you back!!

Reaction score
Welcome back to Macintosh! I have to use mixed platforms for my work but I'd sure hate to be without a Mac for two years. Wow.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
pfft, dtravis, a few hours? i'm on it 12 hours a day at work.

my macbook is a little island of respite at home. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
Welcome Back man. Thats an awesome deal on the MBP

OP
soulreaver99
Reaction score
The previous owner took really good care of this. No scratches, no dust, no marks, nothing! It's in perfect shape and even the box looked new!

Anyway, I love running Parallels!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.