just switched!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3",2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 250GB HD, Mac OS X 10.5.5
hello i have been a windows user for a very.....very long time, and just bought a new aluminum macbook. where have i been? i love this thing. it's been incredibly easy to use and have now had it for about a week. the only question i have is. i have an extensive photo gallery, and itunes library on my vista pc. will the 500gb time capsule work with the vista pc? bc i currently do not own an external hd, and really would like to get rid of my vista pc and buy an imac as well? thanks in advance

Reaction score
Yes, the Time Capsule will work with your Vista as well. But if you are just using it to transfer pictures from your PC to your Mac just because you want to get rid of your PC, then I recommend an ordinary external hard drive will do. Time Capsule is a little pricey, I'd say, if you are only using it for that purpose.

OP
wakeslayer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3",2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB Ram, 250GB HD, Mac OS X 10.5.5
thanks for the info.i just figured i would go ahead and invest, bc isn't the time capsule designed to work seamlessly with apple tv and other accs?

Reaction score
thanks for the info.i just figured i would go ahead and invest, bc isn't the time capsule designed to work seamlessly with apple tv and other accs?

Time Capsule is basically a giant external hard drive as well as an Airport base station. So I suppose in that case, it is a great investment. Sure.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.