Problem with website?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.53ghz, 4gb RAM, 320gb HD, 512mb vid card.
Not sure if this is a software issue with Safari, if the website is designed specifically for windows, or if there's a plug in for it, or what. Basically my problem is that another forum I go to from time to time (Link Here) has a photo gallery that I'm no longer able to see on my new mac. Worked fine on my PC, not on my MacBook Pro. All I see is a bunch of little blue squares with question marks in them, both for the "preview" thumbnails and for the actual photos when I click on them. Thoughts? Fixes? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I imagine this won't be the last time I'll see a website like that if I don't change anything.

*edit* Using OS X, brand new MacBook Pro 2.53ghz, 4gb ram, 320gb HD, 512 mb video card (the 9600 I think I forget and don't know how to check what card's in it yet)

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I just tried it in Firefox and Opera and same issue. Going to try it on Windows.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I am in Windows. Tried IE 7 and the latest Firefox. No pics. Just placeholders. It has to be the site since you were last on it. Nothing works.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.53ghz, 4gb RAM, 320gb HD, 512mb vid card.
Well that's something of a relief I guess, I haven't been on there in a couple months you're right. Thanks for the quick response.

(and for those reading this and wondering why I didn't just try it on my PC, it's because it got sold).

:) love the new macbook though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Contact the website and let them know. It's a problem on their end. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.