How do I get rid of this?

W

wiggin1605

Ok here the deal. A while ago I got the .Mac trial an it askied me if I wanted to connect to my iDisk so I did an ever since a script pops up when I start my computer asking if I want to connect to it. And now that I dont have the trial any more I dont want it to pop up any more. Because it makes the start up go really slow. I've tried every thing I know of to get rid of it. turned off file sharing, apple talk, any network thing. Any one have any ideas on how to get rid of it? Oh I'm running OS 9.2.2

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If I remember correctly. Look in the system folder, in the system folder you should find a startup folder. In the startup folder, you should see a document for your idisk. I hope I got this right :)

OP
W

wiggin1605

close

rman said:
If I remember correctly. Look in the system folder, in the system folder you should find a startup folder. In the startup folder, you should see a document for your idisk. I hope I got this right :)

you were close it was in the servers folder thanks for getting me in the right area

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.