Wifi internat works on PC, Not on Mac or IPhone

Reaction score
First of all if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it wherever you like.

I run a really simple home network through a cable modem and a Linksys wireless router. I'm definitely not new to computers, but this has me stumped.

My Dell PC that I use frequently (Haven't bought Office for Mac yet) connects to the network just fine, never a problem. Last week I bought an IPhone, that connected just fine. I was on the internet last week on the Mac (MacBook, last generation), and that was fine.

This morning my Iphone wouldn't connect to my home network. I pulled it up on my PC, everything seemed fine. Then I tried it on my MacBook.... AirPort said that it connected, but no pages would load.

I reset the router, and tried to connect to another network and did so, but had the same problem. So now my two Apple products won't connect to wifi, but my PC does!!! What gives??

Thank you in advance!!! :(

Reaction score
Are all 3 connecting to the router wirelessly or is the Dell using a wired cable?

Sounds like a security level thing to me. WPA or WEP.

OP
B
Reaction score
Are all 3 connecting to the router wirelessly or is the Dell using a wired cable?

Sounds like a security level thing to me. WPA or WEP.

Yeah that's what I thought at first too. But I reset everything.... I mean every level is set where it worked before. And I can't pinpoint a single event that caused them to stop working. Other than Thanksgiving (Maybe they are on break for a little while?? Hahaha)

Yes all three are connected via wifi.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.