NEW Video Tutorial Website for Switchers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
Dear Mac Forums,

I am currently working on a streaming media project for my final year of University.

Me and my team are to design and implement a video tutorial website aimed at new mac users from beginners to PC experts switching through work, school or pleasure.

As new or old mac users, you have all made the switch at some stage and no doubt you would of found some aspects of the switch difficult.

If you were to take a step back in time to the date when you switched over to your beloved mac, what resources would you liked to of seen to make your switch over an easier experience?

What aspects of the switch did you find the hardest? Would a video tutorial website, streaming free videos of how to do such tasks, been an assest to your learning of the new OS?

I look forward to hearing your feedback on the product we are looking to produce. All comments welcome

Joe Morgan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" alluminum MacBook Pro 2.53
Sweet thanks for the links

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.