CMS/mysql/dreamweaver

D

design2

does anyone know of some open source content management systems
( php / mysql ) also on another note, using dreamweaver i always have problems acessing my database though their testing server wizard..however if i upload a connection file with the settings it works fine.

but if i do not set it up in dreamw using testing server i cannot use their prewritten scripts like user authentication / logon , etc..

im not really interested in learning too much in writing php/mysql
i already have phpmyadmin and that seems fine.

so is there any other mac program like dreamweaver where you can setup your database settings and create a login page / weblog with ease? or should i just download a CMS ? ..i've only found really advanced CMS that go into great detail. thanks.

design2

OP
F

funky

coreymcl said:
Have you looked at mambo?

Yes, I actually used Mambo. It is VERY EASY to make a "module" type page for, I forget what they call them. PHP Nuke calls them modules, I forget what Mambo calls them. Once you've made one you enable it via the admin pages. :)

But yes, the usability and look if mambo is very nice, I like it much better than PHPNuke.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.