trying to delete hidden (old) password

Reaction score
I have been successfully networked for several years between a work computer running windows using outlook web access and several personal macs including an iphone. For reasons not important here, my password at work for accessing outlook was changed. I prefer to use mail.app for both dot.mac and work-outlook email because I can view the duplicates, scroll and organize email endlessly.
After changing the outlook password on my macs (everywhere I could think of) I am still getting locked out of work-outlook. (it auto locks me out after 3 tries with bad password)
On my computers-I changed my outlook password at login, deleted the password in keychain, trashed my plist for outlook, deleted my work account on mail.app, stopped syncing keychains (just in case), deleted mail.app and reinstalled it, and I appear to be safe on the computer.
on my iphone- I deleted the work-outlook account, reinstalled it with the new password, deleted it again, soft reset, installed software update, reinstalled the work outlook account.
I am still getting locked out. I THINK right now it is the iphone, but since I travel alot, and got locked out again while on travel, (about an hour after I reinstalled the work account on my iphone), I dont know what else to do.

I have called Apple tech support now 7 times, have worked with our own IT department at work trying to trouble shoot (they have very limited macknowledge) and we are all stumped. Someone out there with ideas, please help. Thanks.:Grimmace:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.