iLife'05 update

K

kidpixel

I was just curious if Apple will be pre-installing iLife'05 on the G5 Power Macs. I am planning to purchase one at the end of the month (29/30/31) and I would really like to have the software without extra costs. I live in Canada so we get the program a week after. :( Anybody know?

Justin :teen:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Yes, iLife is coming installed on every new Mac.

Reaction score
So by everynew mac, you mean every amc that is purchased after the release of iLife?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Well since iLife was released last week, yes, every new Mac ;)

OP
K

ksun

My brand spankin new iMac came with iLife '04 installed, but they tossed an iLife '05 CD in on the stack of Apple restore disks. Actually, they threw in a CD and a DVD, which I am assuming are identical.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
ksun said:
My brand spankin new iMac came with iLife '04 installed, but they tossed an iLife '05 CD in on the stack of Apple restore disks. Actually, they threw in a CD and a DVD, which I am assuming are identical.

If they are iLife, they are not identical. The CD will only have iMovie, iPhoto and iTunes on it. Whereas the DVD will have all the iLife applications.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.