Apple Magazines?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 1.2 GHz iBook 768mb
Any recommendations for a good Apple-centric publication? I'm familiar with the flood of PC media, but I've never noticed any Apple ones. Now that my iBook is on the way, I thought I'd see if there were any good magazines.

I'll probably head down to Powell's bookstore (reason enough to visit Portland, OR, btw!!!) tomorrow to see for myself, but if you have a title you truly enjoy, lemme know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini @ 1.5Ghz, 1GB ram, 12.1" ibook 1.33Ghz 1GB ram
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
This is something that interests me as well, and those two examples listed so far are exactly what I'm looking for... but unfortunatly they are UK publications which means they will cost a fortune to get here in the states. Does anyone have any suggestions of US publications like the Mac Format one above?

-Chris

nevermind, the macworld one was posted while I was writing this. :blind:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I think you get a free year subscription to MacWorld when you register your iBook. I also like MacAddict.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
The only one I get is MacAddict, which I just received my copy today.

Reaction score
How to do everything with your iMac byTodd Stauffer.It's a book, but well written and explains everything you need to know to get started.

F

flonejek

Umm Macworld has an Australian edition, though looking at it I wasn't inclined to buy it, I guess its not aimed at users like me, so now I just rely on the web and game reviews from at0mic MPC ;P

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.