Really Weird Airport Card Problem :S

Reaction score
So basically this is what happened.
I got my mac in late September and like a week ago it stopped connecting to the internet. Well to be more specific, it connects, then work for about 10-30 minutes then crashes (panic screen and all). And to make it worse, when I turn it on, it doesn't connect so i doesn't send the dang crash report!:Angry-Tongue: So, then I called apple. I archived and installed twice changing user and network preferences and then it did it again. So, I backed-up my file and did an erase and install. Still, same problem. Now, I have an appointment booked at an apple store tomorrow to fix it, but I'm worried that either nothing will happen (cause on a new network i.e. my friends house I was connected two hours before this problem happened and then it started up) or they won't find anything and send me on my way because there are no logs in the log file in the library even though i just crashed! I'm so confused. Does anyone know how to invoke the error on cue or fix it?
Please help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.