bootcamp questions

Reaction score
ok, so ive had my macbook pro for about 3 months now, and I'm using windows for the first time, I got a bunch of questions.

1- how do you adjust the sensitivity of the track pad? like when you use two fingers to scroll down?
2- Should I install sp 3? It just asked me to update, but I'm not sure I should use sp 3 or keep sp2.
3-Is there a button you can press to right click? my mouse is out of battery and it's impossible to use win without right click.

I have a few more questions but can't remember them right now :)

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 13" MacBook
1 - Start > Control Panel > Mouse > Trackpad settings
2 - Depends how much you're going to be using Windows. I only have service pack 2 installed on my Windows partition, all I need but I'm sure you could experiment and see if you need it or not.
3 - It's the same as a Mac - hold down ctrl and click.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alienware,mbp,imac(3),blackjack,Hp running macintosh,
See i dis like boot camp because with parrelels it is very to Edit your setting just by swithcing over to osx try to get parelles

Reaction score
I have a similar problem.
Just bought one of the new macbooks. Installed xp on it.
I can't right click by using 2 fingers, which bootcamp is meant to support now. I've checked my settings and I have got 2 fingers set to right click.
Also whats weird is can use 2 fingers on the trackpad to scroll. I'm a bit confused as to how it knows to scroll with 2 fingers yet it doesn't know to right click with 2 fingers.
Any ideas?

I don't really fancy having to lug a usb mouse with me all the time.

I do have parrallels, which two finger works fine, but parallels works the mouse completely differently to bootcamp so isn't going to fix it. And I'd quite like to be able to use bootcamp effectively so I have the option to use it for more intensive programs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.