Best replacement software for ACT

Reaction score
I am getting ready to replace my windows machines with Macs. The software we use the most is ACT. We use it to keep notes on all of our customers, send them faxes and emails, and schedule phone calls. What is the closest software to ACT that will work on a Mac.

Thanks

Reaction score
I think the new version of ACT! does work on a Mac. I am also trying to find more info on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2008 2.4GHz Core2Duo MacBook Pro, 4GB RAM
As a former employee of the current makers of ACT! I can say that there is no version for the Mac. It is built using the .net framework and uses an SQL Server database.

I would doubt a native Mac version will be available in the near future. I'm using Contactizer Pro Organize your professional life | Objective Decision for the web agency I am now working for.

Reaction score
Daylite.

I asked this question awhile back and I was directed to Daylite by Marketcircle This is by the far the best replacement for ACT. Try it for 30 days for free and I am sure you will buy it.

Reaction score
I too am looking for an ACT! replacement.

I believe Daylite will convert your ACT! database for a fee? If so, how much is that likely to be?

Any views/comments on Daylite v. Contactizer Pro?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.