New to the gang

G

grapejuice12

Hey all, I've been lurking for awhile thinking about switching and finally made the jump. Picked up a refurb 12" 1.2 ibook for 849 with applecare for 183. the only bad thing about it is i cant get ilife05 for $20 because its not a "new" machine. So that means I have to get it for $59 with my edu discount. Here's to good times. :batman:

OP
P

proudlywelsh83

Welcome to the World of apple, and say goodbye to those blue screens of death

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
welcome to mac forums, and congrats on the switch;), youll never look back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
proudlywelsh83 said:
say goodbye to those blue screens of death

ive only seen it once... my own fault.. i was fiddeling with some RAM thing in the bios :doctor:

one word:

dont :dummy:

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new system

OP
I

iDVFH.

Welcome not only to the Mac family, but also the iBook family. Lol. Speaking of blue screens of death my friend got a Dell laptop for Christmas and they've already experienced it. Windows is horrible man. I'll never go back.-DV

OP
G

grapejuice12

hehe...my Life05 and Apple Care kit for ibook arrived today. Still no ibook though.......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.