• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How much is a black MacBook worth?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod touch 32gb first gen. MacBook, iBook G4 and a broken PowerBook G4 15"
How much is a black MacBook 2.0GHz with all the original stuff worth?
I saw an add in craigslist for $675 and emailed the guy who was actually a guy a already purchased stuff from. Is that a good deal?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Core Duo I assume? How much RAM?

I reckon a BlackBook, Core Duo, 2ghz, 2GB RAM and 100GB HDD is worth $700 if it's in perfect condition, it's about what I'd expect for mine.

Reaction score
_http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MA472LL-Laptop-SuperDrive/dp/B000EPLRFI

Look at prices here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.