Please Help! Need For School Tomorrow!

M

macaudiodj

Some one please help fast i need to convert a wmv to (.mov,mpg,mpeg)
PLEASE! HELP FAST
;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Quad Xeon 2.66GHz 3GB RAM, G4 Quicksilver w/Sonnet 1GHz Encore ST, 1ghz G4 Powerbook
I don't think you can get from here to there on a Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro Quad Xeon 2.66GHz 3GB RAM, G4 Quicksilver w/Sonnet 1GHz Encore ST, 1ghz G4 Powerbook
I don't believe that there are any applications written for the Mac that will do the conversion.
I believe that there are applications available on the pc that will convert the .wmv files. If you don't have access to a pc (and someone with the converter) you are out of luck.

Reaction score
Why do you need to convert it? Just to watch it? If you just need to watch it, Windows Media Player 9 for Mac OS X should work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
What's the program for converting wmv to mov? I have a PC and a mac and would like to do this, windows media player is god awful for watching stuff on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yea, I mentioned using that to convert wmv in another thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Since you needed it tomorrow, and tomorrow is today, then you probably missed your deadline.

You still might just be spinning your wheels with Forty-Two DVD VX Plus. If you look at the reviews at
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/12150 it doesn't look very promising. Hopefully, you will have better luck than the reviewers.

Just because the author makes a claim that an application performs certain tasks, doesn't make it so. If you're willing to take the chance and pay $15 for a "maybe", go for it.

Just "maybe" they have corrected the problems. Personally, I would keep my money and look for the pc application. I still don't think that there is an application that converts what you want on the Mac side. But then again, there may be other authors that make the claim and come through.

I would be very interested to know if there are users that have successfully used this app to convert .wmv files (preferable on multiple occasions).

(No comments by the author, please)

OP
M

macaudiodj

Thank you everyone i was too late! But thank-you any way!

And if you were wounding i had to go against my religion and use my Dad's PC (A DULL) the one he uses for school because the school he is attending online does not work on mac; idk why though.

I am going to H%$# (aka a DULL store) for even touching it!

LOL!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.