Ex-Windows Users Who Will NEVER Go Back

I

iDVFH.

Ever since I got my iBook I've verbally murdered Windows to anyone who was thinking about getting a new computer. So far I've persuaded 4 people away from Windows. My friend actually returned his computer the day after he got it because I let him play around with my iBook. Apple is doing something right now. Especially cause they announced their quarterly earnings were the highest in history.I think it's all thanks to the iPod. Once people were intrigued by their iPod, I think they switched over. Their saying is true "Once you go Mac, you never go back."

OP
C

cadsmn

I would have to agree. Apple's current product line is very impressive! Apples are so much sexier than PCs. You just can't find anything that compares with the iMacs, PowerBooks, iBooks, or MacMinis. For me it was the looks that caught my eye but once I started using my PowerBook and OS X I was hooked! Apple may never be the biggest but they are definetly the best!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
I still use windows now and then but I'll certainly never use one for my main system.

OP
K

ksun

Desolate One said:
Same here. ;)
I don't know ... I mean the reason I am switching back to the Mac world is because I find it to be a better user experience. I think if somehow Apple stopped making a better product than something else, I would be willing to switch again.

I like to think that I am choosing Apple because it's the best, not just because i am a zealot like a lot of those PC dorks like to brand us. If Bill Gates could piece together an original and useful set of software that was better than what is offered by Apple, I am there.

Now, do I see that happening? NO!

OP
D

Desolate One

Well I'm a recent convert and have PCs all over the house doing their own specific tasks. Unfortunately I don't have the financial backing to go ahead and replace every machine I have thus my "I use both" attitude.

Besides, I'll always have at least one PC. I mean hey, I really do like Linux! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.