• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Back from florida

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Hey guys this is the first real time Ive been on a computer, let alone on my computer when the schools network was working long enuf for me to post.

I had a great time in florida, lots a cool stuff to do. (it was my first time)

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
What were you doing in Florida? Looking to see if you can replace Gov. Jed Bush. :) lol

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hah, I was invited by my girlfriend, so I went down with her and her mother and step father... It was pretty cool minus her mother likes to ***** to her step father, and she smokes. But other than that it was alright. I just baskted in the endless sun (minus 30min a day rain)

A

AstralZenith

Graphite said:
hah, I was invited by my girlfriend, so I went down with her and her mother and step father... It was pretty cool minus her mother likes to ***** to her step father, and she smokes. But other than that it was alright. I just baskted in the endless sun (minus 30min a day rain)

:eek: i just listened to Dark Side of the Moon... and i was straight while doing so, yet I still am freaking out :eek: :slant: :eek:

anyway... where exactly did you stay in floridia? beach? resort? or one of those cheap trips where you actualy stay right at the top of floridia and dont see anything?

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I flew into orlando then stayed a few nites, and went to universal studios (which isnt cool, unless your like 5yrs old), then we drove down to keywest stayed a few nites, then we drove all the way back up to daytona where we stayed at a resort, then we drove to orlando again and stayed back in a hotel. Only one resort for us, but the hotels were really nice, and surprisingly cheep. I did figure tho, that you could fly down to florida and just go on those beach resort tours get paid like 100$ and make more money there than working.

F

Fredless

Really? You didn't like Universal studios? Its my second favorite park to Magic Kingdom and the rest of Disney World.

Ohh and amen to the Jebby comment. When will 2006 get here?! :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.