Icons & Clip art for iWork Apps and iWeb

Reaction score
I am looking for (the best) websites where you can download a library/catalog of icons (emoticons, thumbs up icon, etc.) & clip art that you then use in Pages (in Text & Custom Bullets), KeyNote, Numbers apps to prepare iweb pages before you publish and go live on the web.

I very much appreciate the help. Hope I can help u sometime.

PS--I'm new here and trying to obey rules & suggestions. I tried the "search" but it was not helpful. If I am breaking any rules or etiquette, please let me know--I have thick skin!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook 2.4Ghz 250 GB
have you tried google mac icons ? the first few sites should be pretty good.
interfacelift.com is quite a good site.

OP
G
Reaction score
Thanks!

have you tried google mac icons ? the first few sites should be pretty good.
interfacelift.com is quite a good site.

Hi King!

I did google "mac icons" and reviewed interfacelift.com. Many of the interface icons were actually Mac products and the others really were not what I had in mind. I was really looking for more of total library of maybe 100-200 icons that you could just download at once (like emoticons) to use with content/text and also some sites where I could access clip art to cut & paste into some of my web pages.

But, thanks for the help & effort!

Good Luck & Good Fortune!

Bo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.