Breaking up Podcasts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.16ghz intel core duo , 30gb ipod, 16 gb 3g iphone,PowerBook G4 1.67ghz 1Gb ram
I was wondering if there was a way to break up a podcast into chapters or tracks. I have a few podcasts that are music and when i listen on my iphone i have to Fast foward through each song to get to the next one. This is kinda dangerous while driving. If somone can steer me in the right direction.. Thanks..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
It would be a lot of work but bring the podcast file into Garageband and then mark the chapters at the beginning of each song. Export as an enhanced AAC file. Depending on the podcast it might be easier to ask the creator to publish an Enhance podcast in a separate feed.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.16ghz intel core duo , 30gb ipod, 16 gb 3g iphone,PowerBook G4 1.67ghz 1Gb ram
Trying

I have been breaking down the chapters all nit.(watching tv too) I exported to Disc its mixxing down now so we will see. If that does not work I will try the ACC file.. DO i need to convert the Acc file if it does so my ipod reads it.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
itunes will read the aac and you need it to preserve the chapters. Which podcast is it?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
NPR live concerts from all songs considered. The one in question was the Radiohead show. I did what you told me it worked fine bro.. Check the podcast out if you like them its awsome.. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
glad it worked and thanks for the lead

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.