PDA

View Full Version : Macbook B stock

sa260
10-26-2008, 07:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone new if Apple had a place or other vendor that sells B stock of any type of mac laptop. For example Sony sells its B stock from it web page and outlet stores. So is there anything like that. I would like to buy a Mac but I would like to try one that was returned to the factory and its been checked out and they want to sell it as B stock.

CrimsonRequiem
10-26-2008, 08:23 PM
A little confused by your wording, but are you asking if they sell used or refurbished MBs?

They do at the at the official apple (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?sf=wHF2F2PHCCCX72KDY&nclm=CertifiedMac) website.

I'm not sure if they do that anywhere else.

Andy348
10-26-2008, 08:28 PM
A little confused by your wording, but are you asking if they sell used or refurbished MBs?

They do at the at the official apple (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?sf=wHF2F2PHCCCX72KDY&nclm=CertifiedMac) website.

I'm not sure if they do that anywhere else.

As Crimson stated, go refurbished.

From what I've read, the whole external element (casing) has been replaced so there will not be a scratch on it. Any problems have been removed, replaced and thoroughly tested. In some ways, I prefer to buy refurbished over new product. (only from Apple)

sa260
10-26-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm sorry for the wording, but yes what I'm asking is used or refurbished Macbooks. I just haven't seen it in their web page. Were exactly would I look?

Andy348
10-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry for the wording, but yes what I'm asking is used or refurbished Macbooks. I just haven't seen it in their web page. Were exactly would I look?

Click the link that Crimson provided, or if you're from a different region:

1. Click "Store" at the top bar.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom. On the left you should see something along the lines of "Refurbished Macs" then "Refurbished iPods", maybe Big Deals and Clearance.
3. Click on that and scroll through!