multiple screens ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 (soon)
i know this is probably a really simple question, but i am new to macs...
i went to the apple store and i was checking out the computers, how do you connect more than one moniter? just wondering

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
to your powerbook?

plug one into the back of your powerbook, you may need to use that connector thing that came with your PB if you use a non apple monitor....go to system prefrences and then displays then click detect displays, set up your resolution and your arrangement you should be good go to

im using my dell monitor (trinitron) and this is how i set mine up

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
Desolate One said:
Your PB will have a digital video port on the side. Just plug it in.

i dont think he owns one yet ... it says (soon)

the 12" powerbook, ibooks, iMacs and eMacs have a mini monitor connection and you can get an adapter to plug in another monitor (laptops come with this adapter), and another adapter so you can plug in a TV or projector.

the powermacs have 2 monitor outputs, so no adapter, just plug and play.

the mac mini, only has one DVI output. and comes with the VGA adapter. so only one monitor unless you buy a firewire box from formac studios. but i dont think youd buy a $500 comp, then a $300 device just to add 2 monitors :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.