iTunes, cd burning

Reaction score
Alright I'm new to the Mac World, until a few months ago all my personal computing has been done using OpenSUSE. My question is concerning burning audio cd's with iTunes. I understand that I must first create a Playlist before burning, after this playlist is created I simply hit the burn button, select my burn speed and format and iTunes does it's thing. My problem is this; iTunes burns my playlist in a seemingly random order. What do I do to correct this? Is there something in my preferences I'm overlooking?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Whatever order your playlist is in then that's the order the CD will be burned in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Do you have Shuffle enabled for that playlist? Check the tabs on top, are they organized by number, play count, or Last Played? I'm pretty sure iTunes burns based on number, so the other forms of organization could be throwing off how it burns.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.