New MacBooks

pjw

Reaction score
I want to get my wife her fist Mac, How long do you think it will take before the new MacBooks are available as refurbs?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Unless you're someone who has to have the latest and the greatest, I would recommend getting her a new MacBook from the last line. They've been reduced in price and are an excellent buy.

Besides, waiting for the new MacBook to show up as refurbished may take quite a while.

Regards.

Reaction score
It will probably be after the first refresh no doubt. The refurbished ones that come out around May will be of the Macbooks that are out now. If you can wait that long, go ahead but if not then get a refurbished Blackbook. They still work very well.

OP
P

pjw

Reaction score
I have one from the last line and I love it, I have to admit that I liked the features of the new ones. She couldn't care less.
I guess I was really hoping you guys would say, it usually takes a month or two for them to offer refurbs.
Thanks for the replies!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.