• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Live Stream of Laptops tomorrow?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, iPhone & div.
Where can I see the live coverage with pics?

Reaction score
Where can I see the live coverage with pics?
What exactly are you interested in? Your post have not enough information about what you are interested in

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
I am actually looking for a live stream if anyone knows of one please post a link.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
He's referring to Apple's Notebook Launch Announcement scheduled to occur later today.

Generally, it takes Apple about 24 hours to get video from the event posted on their website. So, check back on their main page tomorrow.

If you want live, streaming coverage, I'd recommend Engadget, they usually do a decent job of blogging the event in progress, but it's text only (I don't believe Apple allows any video recording, aside from their own).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
I always go to Macworld for a new release. It updates every 5 minutes, (Around there, anyway), and does post pictures. I'd go there if I were you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
Macworld traditionally has the best live coverage. Also Apples online store is down!!! hooray!

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
Yeah I will be logging on to MacWorld soon and sitting watching the screen carefully with JimmyEatWorld in the background.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.