Help me please!!!!

P

Pinky

undefined Hiya everyone, its my 15th birthday in a few weeks and i just got an ipod 4 xmas and its the best thing ever! But the problem is that my windows computer just takes so long to download songs that i cant download any of them because my internet connection resets before any songs can download (we r talking hours) ive configured the internet so it wont reset but it still does, and also, i cant update my ipod so it wont download music on to it anyway, cos it takes 5 hours and my comp wont stay on for that long. both my computer and my laptop are very new and powerful so i was wondering what i can do?
Secondly, i really want an apple mac but a laptop,, and my garn if offering to get me one up to 700 pounds. I simply love the design of the clamshells, and i am desperate for a pink ibook too, basically kooky cloours are the key, but i simply dont understand anything about the power. i need the laptop to be good for hmwrk and printing, have fastish internet access, and be easyish to use, and support my ipod. what laptop shall i go for? please help! :eek:
lots of love (lol) meeee xx

OP
H

HuMpS 97 DoHc

i guess your on dial up internet???? if so i'd suggest going to a highspeed connection.

OP
P

Pinky

you mean broadband? yup we are planning on getting it but its a long wait in our area! but still can cn i have some help about choosing a computer? x

OP
D

Desolate One

Find out if your local Apple store has any "refreshed" iBook G4 models available. the 12" new is 999 and refreshed models are usually about 200 less. May not be 700 spot on but it's close and you'll get more power then the clamshells.

Oh yah, all currency in this post is in USD. Just FYI

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.