Limewire

L

London

Hi,

Can anyone tell me when I use Limewire it flashes white every few minutes? It only lasts a second each time.
Thanxs

Amanda :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yea, dont use limewire, acquisition either, I use bit torrent. these others are ok, but often music is encoded too low or the app isbuggy.

OP
L

London

Macman said:
yea, dont use limewire, acquisition either, I use bit torrent. these others are ok, but often music is encoded too low or the app isbuggy.

Hi Macman,

I rather like Limewire it works well for me. No problems with it at all ulike Kazaa.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
limewire is ok for downloading a single song, it goes fast, but the quality is usually on the level of a pc. low encoding.

OP
L

London

Macman said:
limewire is ok for downloading a single song, it goes fast, but the quality is usually on the level of a pc. low encoding.

So this other link you sent me are they free?

OP
L

London

London said:
haha ooppps I meant bit torrent

Wow it's pretty cheap though! I checked it out...when it says $39.99 for unlimited access..does that really mean always?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea, which i that? find me in ichat later and Ill go over bittorrent with you, its so easy, youll never use limewire again, hardly ever at least.. view my profile for my AIM username.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I recommend Poisoned. They just updated it so that it actually works, so go them. Xfactor is a good alternative as well. Xfactor can be found at http://www.xfactor.cc/ and Poisoned can be found elsewhere but I'm to tired to look up the link, but I know its the 3rd result on Google.

And remember folks... don't steal copyrighted material. Its bad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
the only one not free is acquisition. though it shouldnt cost anything for its usefulness or lack there of in comparison to BT, which is the only thing Ive seen that should cost.

OP
S

sivp

I also switched to Limewire on mac and pc..

I have limewire pro if any one wants it.. The only nag is that there is a newer version of limewire pro so it asks you periodically to update.. But it doesnt work..

OP
G

guerom00

London said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me when I use Limewire it flashes white every few minutes? It only lasts a second each time.
Thanxs

Amanda :alien:

It's OK : it is the Java interface which refresh itself. I have it too...

OP
L

london99

Macman said:
yea, which i that? find me in ichat later and Ill go over bittorrent with you, its so easy, youll never use limewire again, hardly ever at least.. view my profile for my AIM username.

Sorry macman I just saw this....I am very interested in going over bittorrent with you in AIM sometime soon, my user name is Amandaporcalina

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.