Mac And Windows communication!!!!

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can anybody tell me about how to make mac and pc talk together?
I have tried to use trial version of Dave Browser, but it out of date now.

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Best regards,
Bunsak

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If by 'talking' you mean networking. Macs and PCs will happily exist on a network together. You can share files and printers. What is it exactly you want to do?

As far as someone giving you serial numbers to commercial software. You're out of luck. Legalities aside it's against the forum rules.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
What OS and Mac are you using? OSX will network just fine with Windows. If you mean the old Pre OSX OS9 and before, then you would need something like Dave.

OP
B
Reaction score
If by 'talking' you mean networking. Macs and PCs will happily exist on a network together. You can share files and printers. What is it exactly you want to do?

As far as someone giving you serial numbers to commercial software. You're out of luck. Legalities aside it's against the forum rules.

Thanks for your responsed.
Yes, "Talking" here meant networking between MACs and PCs.
What can I do without using any application like Dave... is it have its own built in application for communication with PCs? Could you please tell me briefly on how to do so?.

Ok, I won as for that anymore, sorry for that.

Best Regards,
Bunsak

OP
B
Reaction score
What OS and Mac are you using? OSX will network just fine with Windows. If you mean the old Pre OSX OS9 and before, then you would need something like Dave.

I use Mac OS X (Tiger). How can I fine the network with window even I have tried to turn on the service in system Preferences => Sharing: I have started all the services provided, but I still can't see all the pcs which is existed in the same domain. Could you please tell me how to do so?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Bunsak

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.