• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Pink Incase Hardshell

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
Greetings all,

I'm not sure where to post this, but here goes.

My fiance wants to get the pink incase hardshell for her MacBook, but the manufacturer's website and the Apple website are both sold out of it. Does anyone know any other sites from which she could purchase it?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
The Apple store has the incase and the speck cases. They only have pink in speck though, they have white, purple, and black in the incase ones.

OP
Thundermoon1994
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the quick reply. She doesn't like the Speck cases and really has her heart set on the pink Incase. Does anyone know of any 3rd party sites that sell the Incase hardshell cases for MacBooks?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
CompUSA used to sell them before they changed. Best Buy might. just some suggestions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
OP
Thundermoon1994
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, they're also out of it, but it does give us one more place to keep checking. Thanks for taking the time to look! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
Well, they're also out of it, but it does give us one more place to keep checking. Thanks for taking the time to look! :)

Well crap. I don't know if you specifically want an Incase but here is a link for a tech shell see through pink case:

Amazon.com: Techshell 13 Macbook - Hot Pink: Electronics

Personally, I have a clear Tech Shell case and I like it. You can still use all the ports and even though the bottom doesn't have vents it doesn't raise the temp of it much. It's easy to take off and hasn't caused any scratches like some people experience with the speck see through case.

It does make it heavier obviously but overall I am pleased with mine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro-2.4 GHz, 256 MB Video, 4 GB Ram, 250 Gig HD. 1TB Firewire E-HD, 22' HP Monitor.
I work for Best Buy and sadly we don't carry shells for Macs, I checked the day I was hired, nor do we carry invisible shield for our Macs because that is really worth the money especially the $4 I would pay ;).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.