Printing Problem For To Do List In Apple Mail

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to take a print of my To Do List, in which i have made entries in Apple Mail itself. However, the print function does not highlight at all, and does not let me take a print.

I have tried taking a print through iCal, but the problem is, all entries made in Apple Mail, show a thread linking it to AppleMail in the print, which i am not able to remove. This makes the list into 3 pages instead of 1 and with a lot of gibberish (links) in the middle.

I have tried making the list in iCal itself and taking a print, but the surprising part is when i do a sort in iCal (by title), the print does not come in a sorted manner (neither does the print preview) so its not a printer integration issue.

I really like the To Do in Apple Mail (not iCal), and it would be perfect if i can figure out a way to print it.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, ATI Radeon HD, 250GB hard drive, 8x double-layer SuperDrive
Your post is a tad confusing, but if you're trying to type up something on your email, use GMail and then go to Google Docs.

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if you ever solved this problem> I am having the same problem printing my to do list from ical ..... A URL is printed with each entry. What is going on?? Anyone,

W

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.