itunes question

Reaction score
I want to synchronize itunes with the itunes folder. I want every tune that I put into itunes to go to the itunes folder, as well as when I delete a song from itunes I want it to be deleted from the itunes folder.

I don't know why it is setup the way it is but it makes no sense.

I will not click the remove file, when I delete the file on itunes, because I don't want to get rid of the song I just want to get rid of it from the itunes folder.

Also on my PC their was a button that would make put every song listed in i tunes into the itunes folder... now that I got a mac i cannot find such a button.

OP
D
Reaction score
I want to synchronize itunes with the itunes folder. I want every tune that I put into itunes to go to the itunes folder, as well as when I delete a song from itunes I want it to be deleted from the itunes folder.

I don't know why it is setup the way it is but it makes no sense.

I will not click the remove file, when I delete the file on itunes, because I don't want to get rid of the song I just want to get rid of it from the itunes folder.

Also on my PC their was a button that would make put every song listed in i tunes into the itunes folder... now that I got a mac i cannot find such a button.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.