Running on Bootcamp: Problem with Audio!

Reaction score
Ok so i record on a macbookpro 2.5 4g ram. 320gb HD.
FULLY LOADED! using FL studio, with so many plugins(Instruments,effects).But when i use alot of plug ins i get like a crackle some times, even a drop in all sounds for a sec. also sometimes my audiocard will suddenly stop working, so i swith over to a different input like the primary,then it goes back to playing.

i have tried to look for updates for the audio and have dowloaded some, but nothing is workin. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON?

i kno alot peole are gonna think why dont u use mac os, i use windows becuz all my plug ins and Apps. are windows based, i dont wanna use logic, i produce very good quality with what i use. so i stick with what im good at.

any help PLEASE:Smirk:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The only suggestion I can give you is to try other audio drivers or update your current ones if possible. You could be correct about too many plug ins overloading the system and causing the static. Remember, your MBP has an integrated audio chipset, although it's a good one, it's not the same as a dedicated audio card.

Regards.

OP
P
Reaction score
i use a m audio fireiwre solo as my soundcard..
also my friends desktop has no static issues and his is 2.4 ghz 4 g ram.

he uses everything i use as far as production tools

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.