OS 10.5.5 Mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro 2.6Ghz, 4GB Ram, 200GB 7200rpm HD, Glossy - 1TB Time Capsule - 16GB iPhone
Hey Everyone,

I have this little thing in mail thats really niggling me and i was hoping someone could help.

I seem to have aquired 2 To-Do lists in my side bar when using mail. 1 says "On My Mac" and the other is my mobile me e-mail address.

When i create a To-Do it goes straight to the mobile me e-mail list. It is seemingly impossible to create a To-Do directly into the "On My Mac" list however i can drag them from my other one into it.

My question is how do i get rid of it. Its really annoying as it serves no purpose and just makes my very organized Mac look very cluttered (I am a bit of a neat freak)

I hope someone can help :Smirk:

Regards,

Kyle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I believe that the todo on mac is what is created in iCal and the other, of course, is in mail.

OP
Kyle_Tyrrell
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro 2.6Ghz, 4GB Ram, 200GB 7200rpm HD, Glossy - 1TB Time Capsule - 16GB iPhone
Cheers pal, i don't ming it as much now haha

Kyle

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.