• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Working in apple store

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Al iMac * 2.0GHz Intel
Hi all,

Just applied for a weekend concierge job in my local apple store (Liverpool ONE)
Not had any other contact with them (phone, e-mail or otherwise) as i only applied a few days back, but I've not been able to find any information about the recruiting process.

Does anyone on here work there who would be able to tell me a bit more about it?
josh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Hi all,

Just applied for a weekend concierge job in my local apple store (Liverpool ONE)
Not had any other contact with them (phone, e-mail or otherwise) as i only applied a few days back, but I've not been able to find any information about the recruiting process.

Does anyone on here work there who would be able to tell me a bit more about it?
josh

Obviously I don't work there but I know that people who work there can't talk about it in great detail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
I got an email not even two days after applying online.... for an interview.... then about 5 days later, I got a date for the interview.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh :( I've not recieved any acknowledgment of my application what so ever :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2015 Retina 4K iMac. Monterey. 8GB RAM. Crucial 500GB external SSD
be proactive. give em a call. or better, stop by in person.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I only applied on saturday, surely it's a bit too soon to be phoning them up.
I may just phone and double check they recieved my application.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.