getting garageband songs onto myspace

Reaction score
it's not working for me. i convert the songs to itunes, and then try to put them on myspace, but it won't work. Myspace says the files are too big, which they are. When i look, they are about 30 or 40 mb per song. This is regardless of whether or not they are avi's or mp3's.

Someone please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.0ghz santa rosa
mp3 file should not be 30 or 40 mb, when you right click on your song in Itunes does it say "convert to mp3"? once it converts to mp3 all you have to do is drag it from Itunes to the desktop

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Airport Express
Open your session in garage band and convert it that way. itunes conversions are iffy sometimes. Just go to File, Save As, and there's an option to save it as a smaller file. This does reduce the quality, but it's the only way to get it on myspace.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 Ghz 17" iMac Core 2 Duo, 13" Macbook 2.16 Ghz, 17" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHZ
The easiest thing to do has already been mentioned... In iTunes go into your preferences and have it convert songs to MP3. From there select your bounced GB song and right click on it to convert it to MP3. I've done this with every song that I've put on MySpace so you shouldn't have any problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.