Removing e-mail addresses

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
How is the easiest way to remove e-mail addresses from forwarded e-mails?
I often get forwards with loads of addresses before the message.How do I get rid of these before forwarding the good ones I want to send . Thanks for any suggestions Van

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
The method I use (Eudora) is simply to highlight all those email addresses in the outgoing message and delete them; or select the unwanted ones and do the same.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook OS Leopard
Mmmm........ yes, just highlight and Delete is what I do.

Reaction score
Eudora Importing

Hi:

I'd start a new thread if i could find the lever, but hopefully someone can point me on this qn: i've installed Eudora 6.2 on Leopard, and i'm trying to import years of archived Eudora mailboxed from ver.5.0 on a PC. The import function does not seem to include Eudora and just adding the mbx and toc files doesn't do it either. Any ideas appreciated.

TIA - grant

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.