authorized seller?

Reaction score
hey guys, im planning to purchase a macbook pro soon. Just would like to know if anyone have any previous experience with Abe's of Maine? I mean warranty wise and products problems, etc...Thanks in advance

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks again for the info guys...

@05GT - yupz I've been checking macmall from time to time and from researching I also found similar reviews about them. Mostly are bad regarding their rebate processing. I will probably end up buying from new egg or a macstore.

@tkim - those refurbs got a very attractive price. Im a little iffy about about refurbs tho but I'll consider it too. Im trying to target of a buy date of sometime before the end of the month just to see what apple will offer. Maybe they might release some new MBP's. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
Thanks again for the info guys...

@05GT - yupz I've been checking macmall from time to time and from researching I also found similar reviews about them. Mostly are bad regarding their rebate processing. I will probably end up buying from new egg or a macstore.

@tkim - those refurbs got a very attractive price. Im a little iffy about about refurbs tho but I'll consider it too. Im trying to target of a buy date of sometime before the end of the month just to see what apple will offer. Maybe they might release some new MBP's. ;D

I was very skeptical and weary of buying a refurb also. But I did some research online for the most part people have been very satisfied with refurbs.

I actual bought a refurb MB from the apple site. When I received it, it was like brand new. No imperfections/scratches/etc. It comes with a new serial number so from the time you purchase you still get the 1 yr extended warranty as with a new one. And you can also purchase apple care for it, which I did.

Also you can check out their webpage:

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/apple_certified.html

Tells you how a product is recertified for resale. After buying a refurb at a cheaper price, I don't think I'd ever pay full price for an apple product. I'm 100% satisfied with what I got.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.