Autofill forms for Macs???

Reaction score
Can anyone help. I have just bought a Mac, previously I extensively used the autofill option on my google toolbar - however this dosn't work on a Mac. I have the auto fill switched on, which helps inputting my email address occasionally and password but USING THE GOOGLE TOOLBAR ENABLES ME TO FILL OUT FORMS WITH ALL INFO INC ADDRESS, TELS NO'S ECT. ANY IDEAS ON A PROGRAM THAT WILL DO THIS FOR MAC?? ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED. ITS DRIVING ME MAD TYPING IT ALL IN ALL THE TIME!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Open Safari and go to preferences. Click on the "Autofill" option and then check off those items you wish to use. Also click on edit for each individual item and further edit the entries.

Regards.

OP
X
Reaction score
That is brilliant thank you, however I'm all set up in firefox, I could swap back but does any one know how to do it in firefox?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
1Password is what I use.. and love it :) Sure it costs, but it is completely worth it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.