• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

MSN Messenger "6" for mac needed

D

david_be

I'm a mac user, proud to be it but a lot of my friends are not (they don't know what they miss...)

I use MSN Messenger to talk with them but with the last version of their MSN Messenger (6.0) I can't do voice chat with them, neither video chat....

I've checked the newsgroup of MacBU, but nothing can tell me they work on these news features for the next MSN Messenger for Mac

So, I've created a petition on petitiononline.com

http://www.petitiononline.com/msn64mac/petition.html

If someone want to say to Microsoft Corp. he want to have a lots of new features in the next version: he is welcome to sign and spread this adress.

Thank you in advance.

Yours,
David

OP
D

david_be

Thanks to you for your help, We have more than 1000 signatures but we must go on...

Give the adress to all your friends :D

Yours,
David Descamps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.