Connecting to Network drives on logon

Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly, I have to say this is a great little forum you've got going here. I've found answers to so many questions just browsing around. Thanks.

Secondly, I've had my macbook (running Leopard) for about a week and everything's going well. My only issue with it is I can't seem to get it to retain network connection.

What I mean by this is I have a hard wired connection to a router which has a harddrive hanging off of it. Connectiing to it and using it is fine, however I'm finding that I have to re-setup the connection every time I logon.

Can anyone let me know of a way to get it to connect automatically so that I don't have to keep setting it up?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Go into System Preferences > Accounts > Select your account and click on 'Login Items' then click on the + and browse to the drive and directory you wish to mount at login.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.