how can i sync my palm treo 800w with my macbook pro???

Reaction score
ok heres my sitch.... im still warming up to my macbook pro and im in need of a software replacement for my palm desktop and hotsync manager....im using a palm treo 800w and palm hasnt made a software patch or upgrade for it yet...hmmm any body on the same boat...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 4.1: 2.4ghz intel core 2 duo, 2GB 667mhz DDR2, 250GB Fujitsu HDD
I believe http://www.markspace.com/ should have what you are looking for. I works well with my Motorola Q and I believe it says it supports any Palm OS on the site

OP
T
Reaction score
they dont have this phone in there compatibility listing, anyone with an 800w have any experience with this program? or another?

Reaction score
the solution

All of these problems with syncing a palm with a macbookpro can be solved by buying an SD card and saving your palm files to the SD card and then putting the SD card into your macbookpro to view palm files. To view macbookpro files in your palm, save the files from you macbookpro onto the SD card and put the SD card into your palm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.